Maternity photography is a beautiful way to document the changes your body goes through during pregnancy. From the initial stages of your baby bump appearing, to the days leading up to your due date when you are eagerly awaiting the arrival of your little one – there are so many special moments to capture.
If you are thinking about booking a maternity photographer, or are simply looking for some inspiration for your own maternity photos, here are 10 poses to consider:
1. The Classic Maternity Pose
2. The Side-by-Side Maternity Pose
3. The Cradle Maternity Pose
4. The Belly Maternity Pose
5. The Hands-on-Belly Maternity Pose
6. The Floating Belly Maternity Pose
7. The parentheses Maternity Pose
8. The Side-Lying Maternity Pose
9. The Sibling Maternity Pose
10. The Family Maternity Pose
Whichever pose you choose, make sure you feel comfortable and confident in it. After all, this is a time to celebrate your body and the miracle of life!