Skip to content
- Little Krishna is one of the most popular Hindu deities and is known for his mischievous ways. A photoshoot with Little Krishna as the subject is sure to be a hit with everyone.
- The best time to do a Little Krishna photoshoot is during the festivals of Janmashtami or Diwali when Little Krishna is traditionally worshipped.
- Little Krishna is often depicted wearing a simple dhoti and a peacock feather headdress. However, you can get creative with your Little Krishna photoshoot and dress him up in different outfits.
- Little Krishna is known for his love of butter and milk. You can use these props in your Little Krishna photoshoot to make it even more special.
- Little Krishna is often shown playing the flute. Using this prop in your Little Krishna photoshoot will add a touch of charm and romance.