Haldi functions are an important part of Indian weddings. The haldi ceremony is usually held a day or two before the wedding day and is considered to be very auspicious. It is during this ceremony that the bride and groom are smeared with turmeric paste, which is considered to be very good for their skin.
If you are planning to have a haldi ceremony at your wedding, then you will need to make sure that you have some great haldi function photo ideas. This is because the haldi ceremony is usually very well-photographed and you will want to make sure that your photos turn out great.
Here are some of the best haldi function photo ideas that you can use for your own haldi ceremony:
1. Get creative with the turmeric paste.
2. Use flowers to decorate the haldi ceremony.
3. Get the haldi ceremony area decorated with lights.
4. Use traditional Indian clothing for the haldi ceremony.
5. Have fun with the haldi ceremony.