Kurti is a traditional Indian garment that is worn by women of all ages. It is a long shirt that comes down to the knees or below and has long sleeves. Kurtis can be made from a variety of fabrics, but the most popular ones are cotton, silk and georgette. You can find kurtis in a wide range of colors, designs and patterns. Kurtis are usually worn with leggings, jeans or skirts.
Kurtis are a versatile garment that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. They are perfect for both formal and informal occasions. You can wear kurtis to work, to parties, to weddings or to any other special occasion.
There are many different kurti designs to choose from. Some of the most popular kurti designs include:
– A-line kurtis: These kurtis are fitted at the bust and then flare out towards the bottom. They are very flattering for all body types and can be worn with leggings or jeans.
– Anarkali kurtis: These kurtis are very similar to A-line kurtis but are even more flared at the bottom. They are named after a character in a popular Indian movie who wore this style of kurti. Anarkali kurtis look very elegant and can be worn to formal occasions.
– Straight kurtis: As the name suggests, these kurtis are straight cut and fall straight down from the shoulders. They are very simple in design and can be worn with both leggings and jeans.
– Tunic kurtis: Tunic kurtis are shorter than traditional kurtis and end at the hips. They are very versatile and can be worn with both pants and skirts.
– Embellished kurtis: These kurtis are decorated with beads, sequins or other embellishments. They are typically worn to parties or other special occasions.